[cdt-dev] CDT 2.1 RC3 Tagged and Build Under Way

Hey gang, I've tagged CDT_2_1_RC3 and started the build. There were 229
files changed between RC2 and RC3, which sounds like a lot. I'll go
through them and see what happened, but I'll assume we've fixed a lot of
bugs :-), which we have. We are now at 42 2.1 bugs left.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

Back to the top