Re: [cdt-dev] When should we cut the 2.1 branch?

+1
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
To: <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] When should we cut the 2.1 branch?

There are a bunch of us here @ IBM Canada that seriously want to muck up
CVS HEAD for CDT 3.0.
As of the current tally, we have still ~130 bugs open on 2.1.
QNX, Intel : When would you feel comfortable cutting a branch for 2.1?

My preference is, next wednesday (17 nov), for the cutting date.
For now we need the few remaining days to evaluate the
rest of the PR(fixing what we can).

Note:  Some of the PRs reporter did take advantage by moving
the Target Milestone to 2.1 or flipping the priority to "bloker" 8-)
That's fair game, a PR maybe of importance for a user/ISV, if you do,
then please, play along by providing the necessary feedbacks, PR's are
not write only.