[cdt-dev] Erratic error: "This operation is unavailable for the current selection"

Can anyone comment on the seemingly erratic behavior of the references or
declaration searches in the current CDT (2.0.2)?  Specifically, when a
function name is highlighted and "All references -> In workspace" is
selected from the right-click menu.  For some, I get valid search results.
For others, that are seemingly no different, I get an error in the status
bar.

For instance, I have the following declarations in a header file:

[myHeader.h]
boolean is_safe(int row, int col);

void remove_queen(int row, int col);

If I were to right-click "remove_queen" and select "All References->In
Workspace", I would receive valid search results.
If I were to right-click "is_safe" and select "All References->In
Workspace", I receive the message "This operatin is currently unavailable
on the current selection".

Funny thing is, both these functions are used in the same source file,
right next to each other.

What is going on here?

Thanks,

Chad Barnes