[cdt-dev] UpdateManagedProjectAction and additional mgd make targets

Title: UpdateManagedProjectAction and additional mgd make targets

Hi,

I've got questions about the intent of UpdateManagedProjectAction.  This action is invoked on startup to convert managed make projects from CDT 1.2 to CDT 2.0.  It checks for the managedBuildNature nature as its criteria to do the upgrade.

However, it seems to be upgrading only the "known" canned managed make targets that come with CDT (see references to finding the parent in convertTarget, convertConfiguration, and convertOptionRef among others in that class).

This is problematic for my managed make extensions, which are not cygwin targets but do use the managedBuildNature and therefore get into this code.  It seems this class was not designed for managed make extensions other than those canned ones.

Am I missing the intent of this class, or is this a bug I should go hacking/patching on my side?

Thanks,
Brad

Back to the top