RE: [cdt-dev] Extract tool chain definition?

+1 ... if you submit the code changes =;-)

It sets a good precedent for future changes coming down the line with
respect to supporting various toolchains.  Even though there may be a
default implementation that is provided with CDT, we should always allow
the OEM'able versions to ship with just base set of plugins that provide
a framework only functionality ... like the debugger.

Thomas