RE: [cdt-dev] Extract tool chain definition?

I don't mind making the changes (won't be until early next week at
best... I'm tied up for the rest of the week), but it means that Leo
will have to reorganize the work that he's doing to put his updated
toolchains into the new plugin.

Leo, are you ok with that?

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer