RE: [cdt-dev] Red Hat contributions & final steps

Hi Jeremy,

Great news on the plugin contributions! More comments inline.

I would think either org.eclipse.cdt-contrib or org.eclipse.cdt.contrib
would be fine.

> Also, do you have a recommended project structure in cvs?  Internally,
> we use the same flat organizational approach that is found in
> dev.eclipse.org:/home/eclipse, but it looks like many new projects are
> moving more towards the organization described here:
> http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.releng.bas
> ebuilder/readme.html?rev=1.23

That's a good question. What we have changed to is moving the plugins one
level down from the root (so your plugins would go into the
org.eclipse.cdt-contrib directory). This is how all the other directories
are organized. I'm not sure if adding the additional "plugins" level would
buy us anything, but I'm also not sure it would hurt -- Doug will probably
have more comments on this.

Sebastien