Fwd: [cdt-dev] Adding a new option type

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com

--- Begin Message ---
hi!

I want to add a new option type to incorporate Sections. Currently I am just trying to add a new option type by importing the source project of "org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuild.core".

I have done the necessary additions for the new option at all places where there is code for enumerated or boolean option type. But still I am unable to see my new option "Sections" when I am extending Managed Build.

[I have exported the jar file back in the plugins directory. I can see the new code additions there.]

Is this the correct procedure or there are some more changes to be done or this is totally wrong? Urgent help needed.

My final aim is to add a table as a new option for Sections wherein the user can add or delete section names and addresses.
thanks and regards,
Monali