Re: [cdt-dev] Progressing towards 2.0 GA

> Right now the CDT is being pulled to meet contributing teams product
> delivery schedules. As more parties get involved, this is going to be
> difficult to manage. My feel is that the CDT needs to have a life of its
> own with a regular and predictable schedule, likely tied somewhat to the
> Eclipse schedule.

I was hoping you would not say thiss 8-).  For CDT-2.0, locking ourself to Eclipse-3.0
was ... difficult at best.  The problem was the constant catchup, not easy to build
something when the foundation is moving.  If we want to put a solid product out
for the CDT users, we need time .. so a little more cushion will be benificial.

Of course, IMHO.

Back to the top