Re: [cdt-dev] Managed Make Builder configurations

Alex,

This is something that we are definitely interested in in MontaVista. I
just didn't have the time to look into yet to see how to solve the
issue. But we share the same problematic...
I am willing to have a look at it but if you come up with a proposal it
would be even better ;)
I was wondering also how to do that without breaking the MMB schema but
couldn't find a way yet. Your basic approach was the only which occurs
to me yet but I am worried that some folks find that not acceptable.
Anyway, if just for me, I am fine with it ;)

Pierre-Alexandre