Re: [cdt-dev] Managed Make Builder configurations

I am positively not going to break existing schema and API, just to expand them with new features. The same thing I'm trying to do with custom option editors. All that already works should continue to work after applying of changes.

Pierre-Alexandre Masse wrote:

Alex,

This is something that we are definitely interested in in MontaVista. I
just didn't have the time to look into yet to see how to solve the
issue. But we share the same problematic... I am willing to have a look at it but if you come up with a proposal it
would be even better ;)
I was wondering also how to do that without breaking the MMB schema but
couldn't find a way yet. Your basic approach was the only which occurs
to me yet but I am worried that some folks find that not acceptable.
Anyway, if just for me, I am fine with it ;)

Pierre-Alexandre