[cdt-dev] Nightly build update site broken

Hey gang,

I case you haven't noticed, the nightly build update site no longer works
correctly. The symptom is that the CDT does not load correctly and you can
not create CDT projects. The move to OSGI has pretty much killed the hack
I put together to give the nightly builds their own version number. Since
I don't have the time to look into this, please refrain from using the
update site to download your builds. The zip files mentioned on the build
page work fine and are probably your best bet.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Back to the top