Re: [cdt-dev] CDT M9 End Game

I say "go". The problem with no build after cancel should be easy to address with very little risk. All P1 bugs are addressed.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/31/2004 10:19 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT M9 End Game

O.K., Brent didn't really find any show stoppers (,much :-). Before
declaring M9 on Sat morning's build, I'd like to hear a go/no go from the
following people: Alain (everything), Dave Inglis (std build, launch),
Mikhail (debug), John C (parser and friends), Sean (managed build).

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/28/2004 03:46 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, cdt-test-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] CDT M9 End Game

Hey gang,

Sounds like the committers are ready for M9. We will do one more build
tomorrow morning at the regular 3am EST slot. Brent has committed to
looking at this over the weekend and others are encouraged as well. If
things look good, we can declare this M9 on Monday.

Feedback accepted as always. And thanks for the great effort that was
unfortunately necessary to make this happen! We have lots of stories to
tell the Eclipse platform folk, no?

Cheers,