[cdt-dev] CDT M9 End Game

Hey gang,

Sounds like the committers are ready for M9. We will do one more build
tomorrow morning at the regular 3am EST slot. Brent has committed to
looking at this over the weekend and others are encouraged as well. If
things look good, we can declare this M9 on Monday.

Feedback accepted as always. And thanks for the great effort that was
unfortunately necessary to make this happen! We have lots of stories to
tell the Eclipse platform folk, no?

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Back to the top