RE: [cdt-dev] Missing CVS tag?

Tagging is a pain in the build scripts. If someone wants to provide me a
patch that will do it, I'll be happy to commit it.

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

"Recoskie, Chris" <crecoskie@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/25/2004 04:17 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] Missing CVS tag?

I highlighted this about a month ago but no one replied...

Personally I would like to see all the builds tagged if they're not
being tagged already...

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group