Re: [cdt-dev] How to use the CDT 2.0 M8 in Eclispe 3.0 M9

Thankyou very much Dave and Vlad.  The CDT community appreciates this
work.
While I know it's not perfect yet, I hope it's a big step forward.

I have raised 64014 for the default state not being On.

A quick look reveals a typo (Paths & Symbols), and 64018.

Cheers,

- Brent

David Inglis <dinglis@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/25/2004 03:08 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] How to use the CDT 2.0 M8 in Eclispe 3.0 M9

FYI... I just checked into the HEAD Vlads patches with my changes to use
the new Include/Symbol properties page.

Brent Nicolle wrote:

>Hi -
>
>Just in case it gets forgotten:
>Please make sure Vlad's Scanner Configuration feature is in the M9
candidate,
>and probably, Dave Inglis' Paths & Symbols changes too.
>
>(Also, for a truly effective beta trial, Scanner Configuration should be
ON, by
>default.
>Mike Capp's honest comments about the assumed brokenness of CDT's other
>cool features worry me.)
>
>- Brent
>
>Brent Nicolle, Software Quality Developer - Eclipse CDT
>Tel: (613) 591-7982  Email: bnicolle@xxxxxxxxxx
>IBM Rational Software, 770 Palladium Drive, Kanata Ontario.
>

>*Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA*
>Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>05/24/2004 11:44 AM
>Please respond to
>cdt-dev

>                cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>cc
>
>Subject
>                RE: [cdt-dev] How to use the CDT 2.0 M8 in Eclispe 3.0 M9
>

>Which brings up the CDT 2.0 M9 end game plan. I would like to take
Tuesday