Re: [cdt-dev] Missing CVS tag?

No, it wasn't intentional, I just forgot to do it. I should actually take
advantage of the date tag feature and go back and apply it. In the
meantime, you should be able to grab it that way as well.

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Tom Tromey <tromey@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/25/2004 03:55 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] Missing CVS tag?

I've noticed that there is a CDT_2_0_M7 tag in the CDT CVS repository,
but there isn't a CDT_2_0_M8 tag.  Is this intentional?

I'm working on updating our Eclipse RPMs to 3.0M8 (I know M9 is out,
but I'm planning to do another pass over everything once the CDT is
updated).  It would be convenient to be able to check out the versions
of the sources used to build the official M8 CDT release.

I found a message saying that M8 is the same as "build
2.0.0.200404011349", so as a second choice I'll just use the
corresponding date tag and hope all goes well...

Tom