From: Alex Chapiro [mailto:achapiro@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 9:49 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Error Parsers behavior problems?

Treggiari, Leo wrote:

>I have the following comments:
>

>1.  The fact that error parsers are not invoked in the order specified
>by the user
>
>    seems like a bug that should be fixed.

 From JDK 1.4 documentation:

The Map interface provides three /collection views/, which allow a map's

contents to be viewed as a set of keys, collection of values, or set of
key-value mappings. The /order/ of a map is defined as the order in
which the iterators on the map's collection views return their elements.

Some map implementations, like the TreeMap class, make specific
guarantees as to their order; others, like the HashMap class, do not.

So your conclusion is eventually correct

Back to the top