[cdt-dev] Binary Parsers and debugging

Hello everyone,

We are trying to use CDT in order to debug C++ code on the power PC.
We had to rebuild our local copy of the GDB to target power PC
architecture.
Now we can use GDB on Intel Linux to connect to the GDBSERVER on power PC
Linux.

However, we are having problems with using this in the CDT. We had to
download an
executable from the power PC, and CDT says 'Debugger does not exist'.
I suspect that binary parser is a problem.

Does anyone know which binary parser we should use in this situation and
where can
download it from?

Many thanks,
Vadim Berestetsky.