From: Alain Magloire [mailto:alain@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 5:36 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Toolchains in CDT

> > Ok, here is an example, the binaryParser.
>
> > The way it is done now, IBinaryParser is an extension point, It is
> > set
> on the=20
> > project via the PropertyPage, some parsers say the GNUElf parser
> > needs
> tools, and > they provide a UI to set the paths, for things like
> addr2line, c++filt etc ..
>
> > What will be the workflow now ?

Bonjour

  The folks here bounce your ideas on the toolchain on different
scenarios. It seems a more appropriate thing for the Managed Builder,
specially when dealing with paths.

In the case of the CDT/Core, folks here seem to thing that they can make
things work with the IBinaryParser.  We will update the specs on this to
better illustrate.