Re: [cdt-dev] Planned move to Eclipse 3.0 M6 in HEAD

Hmm, I looked in the HEAD but I wonder, if you guys try to have
compatability in the head backwards, or why did you just put the runtime.compatability in
all headers, even though its not necessary at every place?

The only one I have this one in is the org.eclipse.cdt.core.<platform>
fragment since the lowlevel stuff needs some of deprecated stuff, you don't get
otherwise. All others can be made by only the osgi and the runtime, taking off
all the org.eclipse.core.boot.

Maybe I expected to much for now. ;)
I'd like to post a patch, if I could find out, how to create patch files on
more than one plugin at once.

Henning Riedel