[cdt-dev] CDT 2.0M6 Update

Hey all,

I'm trying to build the M6 milestone but have run into an open defect on
PDE where external builds fail when a plugin has more than one jar file,
such as org.eclipse.cdt.core. I have raised the priority of this bug and
will pursue it and try to figure out a workaround.

In the meantime, I have tagged the bits I want to put in the build. They
are version CDT_2_0_M6 if you want to try it out under the run-time
workbench.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top