Re: [cdt-dev] Planned move to Eclipse 3.0 M6 in HEAD

Thanks,
cm

Douglas Schaefer wrote:
Sorry for the delay, the changes have now been committed. HEAD now requires Eclipse 3.0 M6 or later.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Chris Moller <cmoller@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/05/2004 01:35 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] Planned move to Eclipse 3.0 M6 in HEAD

Doug,

Has this migration happened yet? I've been sitting on some CDT hoverhelp patches for a few days while the osgi glitches got resolved. If CDT/Eclipse are going to be stable for a few days I'd like to gen my patches against the latest stuff and kick them out of the nest for y'all to poke at.

Chris Moller
Senior Hacker,
Red Hat

Back to the top