[cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M5 build - and now?

I wonder, if there is still something going on at CDT teams. Will the update
page for builds be up again in the near future?

When will the docs be ready for API and how to extend (e.g. which classes to
use)?

I've got something in mind for spare time, but don't know, how to really
start up.

When lurking through the CDT sources, I realize there is very few
documentation about the classes and their functionality, at least some important ones?