RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M5 build - and now?

Fear not ... the CDT team (and hey ... that can include you!) is
still hard at work.  I know that Doug was working through some
of the changes that the M5 build causes in the infrastructure
so that automatic builds aren't happening just yet.

As for the API ... well as a developer I know likes to say "The
source is the ultimate documentation". Developing the internal
API is a 2.0 project so while it is certainly minimal now, you
can definitely help if you work your way through your projects
and ask questions and add in bits and pieces of JavaDoc as you
learn about modules.  This is likely the approach that the team
is going to take (ie piecemeal as the code is traversed).

> I've got something in mind for spare time, but don't know,
> how to really start up.
>
> When lurking through the CDT sources, I realize there is very few
> documentation about the classes and their functionality, at
> least some important ones?

Just ask =;-)

Since the "official" documentation is scarce, then ask any questions
you have in here.  The crowd is pretty friendly!

Thanks,
 Thomas

Back to the top