[cdt-dev] new to eclipse cdt and new to linux

Hello all.
My name is Robert and I am new to this list and learning to write applications on linux.
I am an experienced developer on Darwin but I am new to linux.

Maybe someone can put me into the right direction.

I have written some lines of code in C++ which are so easy that they just should work.
But when I try to build I get the error message:
No rules to create "makefile".

I have created a Make Target, but now I don't know any further.

Do I manually have to create a makefile? Where do I put it? In the same location where my project sits, in the workbench?

Thanks for your help,
Robert

Back to the top