From: "Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>
To: <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 10:57 AM
Subject: [cdt-dev] What good is the C/C++ projects navigator

I've been using the regular resource navigator and perspective for C
development because it's more functional (ctrl-shift-R support, linked
with/show in support, better filters, etc.). Is the C/C++ projects navigator
useful at all? If some find it useful, it should be updated. Otherwise, it
should be dropped in favor of the resource navigator. BTW, I think 3.0 has
some changes coming in the area of navigator subclassing.