[cdt-dev] IParent

Hi!

Maybe I'm just doing dumb things, but I am having to create some model elements that are used by various views and tools that I don't want the user to have to see because they neither know nor care what they are.

For example, we copy executables sometimes to keep them around for navigation purposes through data that does not go "completely stale" on a build boundary. I don't want these executables to show up in launch selections or the CView but I do want them represented in the core model.

Suggestions on what changes to make to do this? Is this generally interesting or are we out there in our own little world?

Thanks!
-Chris

Back to the top