RE: [cdt-dev] Mac OS X platform projects?

I'll include build scripts (build.xml) for the MAC build packages so that it
can be built from the command line like all the other packages.

Only platform specific stuff needs to be built on a MAC (i.e.
org.eclipse.cdt.core.macosx)
The binaries are then stored in CVS and the build includes them in the
packaging. (Like we are currently doing with all the other platforms)

Building all source on each platform is something we are gearing up for but
it requires HW resources that we are currently working at getting into
place.

We would then need someone (Chris or Blake ?) to test that the MAC build
installs and works.
This way all platforms would be available each time we do a build.

-Judy