Re: [cdt-dev] Mac OS X platform projects?

I'm willing to do the building -- presuming I can still figure out how to do it (the "Package" button described in step 2.1.1.6 of the CDT Developer's FAQ has vanished!). I'm fairly enthusiastic, if somewhat early in the eclipse learning curve.

I also have newer versions of those 3 packages, which I believe are a bit more reasonable than my first attempts. Many thanks to Judy for checking the early versions.

Blake Meike

Back to the top