Re: [cdt-dev] workaround available for 24030? (namespace/dtor par

> The bad answer is that we are rewriting the parser and it should then be
> able to handle this fairly simple file.  Unfortunately, we're a few weeks
> before it is ready to hit the mainstream.  I would be curious why it was
> hanging and try to put together a quick workaround.  If no one else has the
> time, I can try and take a look at it next week.

my 0.002$

Are you sure you want to do this 8-).  Bugzilla as plenty of examples
capable of bringing down the parser, not sure it is worth the effort to try
to salvage it.

It is a very annoying problem; the CEditor will start the Outliner
calling the parser in the UI thread hanging the IDE.

I can propose plan B, if the new parser is not ready, to take IBM/CDT C parser.

I would like to move the new parser to the head asap, so we can have time
to beat on it and integrate the other modules(outliner, debugger,
core model, etc ..)