From: Schaefer, Doug [mailto:dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 10:01 PM
To: 'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] workaround available for 24030? (namespace/dtor par
se hang)

The bad answer is that we are rewriting the parser and it should then be
able to handle this fairly simple file.  Unfortunately, we're a few weeks
before it is ready to hit the mainstream.  I would be curious why it was
hanging and try to put together a quick workaround.  If no one else has the
time, I can try and take a look at it next week.

Doug Schaefer
Senior Staff Software Engineer
Rational - the software development company
Ottawa (Kanata), Ontario, Canada