From: Chris Schleicher [mailto:chrissch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 6:09 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] workaround available for 24030? (namespace/dtor parse
hang)

I seem to have stumbled into 24030 and, as far as I can tell, there's
been barely any discussion of this bug on this (or any other) list.
A quick summary:  files with contents such as:

  namespace Foo {
    class Bar {
      public:
        Bar();
        ~Bar();
    };
  }

appear to hang Eclipse when attempting to open them with the C editor.
This is essentially all the info (i.e., no further activity) in the
bug DB. Has anyone looked into this? Any trivial workarounds?

What's particularly puzzling is that I have several files using this
paradigm which Eclipse happily digests -- suggesting there is some
way to get the JavaCC (?) parser to grok this syntax.

I'm using Eclipse 2.0.2 with the Jan 27th nightly CDT build.

Chris Schleicher