[cdt-debug-dev] Remote gdb debug doesn't work

Hello
 I have had tough time today trying to remotely debug my C server code running using gdbserver on Linux Server. I am trying to remotely debug this application using  gdb from Eclipse on Windows machine whic has cygwin.

Is it possible to debug C application running on Linux from Eclipse running on Windows? My C code doesn't compile on windows machine. I am totally lost.

Thanks in advance for any help in this regard

Vick

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!