[cdt-debug-dev] Re: CDT debugging on Solaris 8

Thanks, I was eventually able to get the patch applied, and now the launch
configuration dialog comes up.

However I am still unable to run my program from within Eclipse because it
can't find my debugger. The launch configuration dialog complains that no
debugger is available. When I go to the debugger tab the debugger drop down
list is empty, and I can't type in a path to GDB. Is there maybe some other
patch that needs to be applied?

GDB 6.4 is available on the path in my environment before I start eclipse.
Is there some other way to explicitly tell CDT where GDB is??

Back to the top