RE: [cdt-debug-dev] Re: CDT debugging on Solaris 8

It's not problem with gdb. You probably broke something in the
plugin.xml file. If you post it I'll take a look at it.

-----Original Message-----
From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Derek
Sent: 26 January 2007 17:10
To: cdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-debug-dev] Re: CDT debugging on Solaris 8

Thanks, I was eventually able to get the patch applied, and now the
launch configuration dialog comes up.

However I am still unable to run my program from within Eclipse because
it can't find my debugger. The launch configuration dialog complains
that no debugger is available. When I go to the debugger tab the
debugger drop down list is empty, and I can't type in a path to GDB. Is
there maybe some other patch that needs to be applied?

GDB 6.4 is available on the path in my environment before I start
eclipse.
Is there some other way to explicitly tell CDT where GDB is??