RE: [cdt-debug-dev] SIGTRAP on multithreaded remote debugging withgdbserver

Just posting again -- can anyone please give me some suggestions of what to look for?  I'm happy to dig through the CDT source code if you can point me in the right direction.  Or if there is a more appropriate list to post to, please direct me there.  Others are apparently using gdbserver with multithreaded apps, so I'm guessing it's a problem with the way I'm using gdb or with how I've built my application.

One other bit of information is when I run gdbserver from my host, I get the following output:

Process auth-daemon created; pid = 25456
Listening on port 38000
Remote debugging from host 127.0.0.1
Cannot find new threads: capability not available
Cannot find new threads: capability not available
Cannot find new threads: capability not available
Cannot find new threads: capability not available
Cannot find new threads: capability not available
Cannot find new threads: capability not available
Cannot find new threads: capability not available

Then gdb in eclipse attaches to my process and stops at main.

Thanks,
Patrick

Back to the top