[cdt-debug-dev] SIGTRAP on multithreaded remote debugging with gdbserver

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup remote debugging within eclipse using gdbserver on my target.  I can debug fine when there is only one thread or if there are no breakpoints in a multithreaded app, but if I set a breakpoint for code run by a child thread, when the child thread reaches the breakpoint, the application terminated with code 5 (SIGTRAP).  Also eclipse only shows me one thread in the Debug perspective, when I know there are in fact two threads.

I've tried on two platforms (my host and the target) and the same problem occurs on both.  I'm using gdb/gdbserver 6.5, and eclipse 3.2.

Any ideas what I can do to solve this?

Thanks,
Patrick

Back to the top