Re: [cdt-debug-dev] CDT3.1 and debug possibilities

Denis,

Yes, choose File->Import and open the C++ group. Select C++ Executable.

The next wizard page will let you select an executable or choose from a
group of them. On the following page you say if you want to import into an
existing project or create a new one. Finally it will help you create a new
launch configuration to debug the executable.

The project gives you a place to group related executables and browse the
sources listed in the symbol info. In the C++ projects view expand the
executable and you'll see a list of the available source files. You can open
these and set breakpoints.

There is more info available in the Help: C++ Development User
Guild->Tasks->Running and Debugging Projects->Debugging->Debugging an
existing executable.

Regards - Ken