From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Øyvind Harboe
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 9:33 AM
To: cdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-debug-dev] Zylin Embedded CDT patches

What's the plan for further improvements to CDT GDB support?

The Wiki 4.0 plan did not contain any mention of GDB(where my primary
interest in CDT lies).

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CDT/planning/4.0

With CDT 3.1 out of the door, perhaps it is time to submit patches or
send a "ping" on those patches/improvements that have not been
incorporated yet?

Attached are the modifications I've made to CDT to a) fix problems
with breakpoints b) improve GDB console.  I'll be happy to work on
making these modifications more palatable if there CDT  is receptive
to GDB patches(receptive as in have resources to follow up on).

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com

Back to the top