[cdt-debug-dev] Another question about Debugger

Hi all!!!

I have another question about CDT Debugger.

How can I log all the dialog between the platform and gdb into Debug Console View? Moreover I want to highligt input and output information by different colors. May be someone prompt how to manage information in that View...

And another one. What are you think about opportunity of posting GDB/MI command from Eclipse? Did CDT Developers  think about it and what are their thoughts?

Thanks,

Igor S. Zamyatin
Interstron Ltd.

Back to the top