[cdt-debug-dev] Some suggestions about debugger

   Hi all!!!

What do you think about following Debugger's functionality -  show changing registers and memory while program is launching.  I mean that Debugger should somehow(by timer or somehow else) watch for registers, for example, and change their values during  launching the program. So user resumes program, it launches and in the same time  value of registers in Register View changes.

 I don't know just now is it difficult to do this but I think it will be nice feature.

Igor S. Zamyatin
Interstron Ltd.
email:  isz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel:    +7 (095) 269-4713