Re: [cbi-dev] SWT/Launcher/Other natives build

I agree with Mickael, this could be a first step (esp. since there is already a test build for it https://hudson.eclipse.org/cbi/job/cbi-launcher-linux-x86_64/, we know that it is doable). We could then try to setup the windows slave on the platform HIPP to build the windows binaries.

I would love to hear from the guys at IBM if they think it is doable on their side to disable the build for some given platform configs. The push to the binary repo should come from platform HIPP for OSes supported by the foundation infra (ie linux/windows/mac) and others can continue to contributed by IBM. This may be the trickiest part probably.

Cheers,
Mikael

Back to the top