[cbi-dev] Mark a build as failed when the compile failed

The WTP build currently keeps going as usual when a compile problem happens and marks the build as a successful one. We need to go to check the log to figure out whether the build fails. I wonder how to change the build to mark it as failed when a compile error happens.
Due to the historical reason, there are a few JUNIT tests fail during the build. I guess that's the reason the build has been set up this way. I don't think we can clean up the JUNIT tests right now. It would be great if the build can differentiate the test errors and the compile ones and handle them differently.

Best Regards

Samuel Wu

Back to the top