Re: [cbi-dev] SWT/Launcher/Other natives build

+1
Yes, we can start with one platform, and contunie to add others one by one - sounds like a plan :o).
And Linux gtk 64 bit is the perfect choice. I always wondered why there were no true OS builds of Eclipse for the only true OS platform :)
Eclipse future *is* the full build from the source tree.

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov