Re: [cbi-dev] CBI build fails for com.ibm.icu.base with missing sources

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:01 AM, Sievers, Jan <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx> wrote:
as of now I think the only option is tycho 0.17.0-SNAPSHOT as CBI depends on several features/fixes only in 0.17.0-SNAPSHOT

Yes, the platform CBI build depends on a couple of 0.17.0-SNAPSHOT features (that are working nicely :-)

the point with the failing source feature is it was not generating any source feature anyway so you might as well switch off source feature generation for the failing feature.

Yes, that's the fix (we were notified about the change, we've just been on vacation :-)  We haven't updated the aggregator to point to the branch tips yet, so someone that wants to move forwards would have to do it themselves.  I've just pushed the actual fix (it was in my local eclipse.platform.releng repo [1]).

PW

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.git/commit/features?h=R4_2_maintenance&id=d9096e8d015d281dec63a177a65f3da47176fea9

--
Paul Webster