Re: [cbi-dev] CBI build fails for com.ibm.icu.base with missing sources

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Paul,

I get the error I reported also in the  R4_2_maintenance.

I use the following commands:

git clone -b R4_2_maintenance --recurse-submodules git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot
/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git

oh, right, we haven't brought the aggregator all the way up to the tip of 4.2.2 yet.  It does when I do a build, because I run 2 steps after checkout.  The first one checks out the tip of each submodule in the correct branch.  The second one runs the pom version update to make sure that we haven't missed a version change.

http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git/tree/scripts/update-build-input.sh?h=R4_2_maintenance

http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git/tree/scripts/pom-version-updater.sh?h=R4_2_maintenance

Later,
PW