Re: [cbi-dev] Building a specific platform

> I try to change the eclipse.platform.swt.binaries pom.xml. I would
> like to reduce the build time. ;-)

Hey Lars,

this is the problem I face in Fedora, too. The build on some
low-performance platforms (like f.e. s390 or arm) takes quite a long
time.

The problem which you'll face when building for one platform only is
that some Eclipse features require a bunch of fragments for win32, linux
macos etc. Building for only one platform will not work because of that.

I think that the only way to get this done would be to change poms to
allow for missing fragments at build time (I'm not sure if Tycho allows
for that) and then configuring profiles in the eclipse-parent.

Best regards,
Chris

Back to the top