Re: [cbi-dev] Building with bree-libs causes a problem in org.eclipse.jdt.compiler.tool

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 2:12 PM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think being able to compile against IBM JDK is important. The Oracle JVM is not available on all platforms. In fact I thought build.eclipse.org was only using IBM JDK because there is no HotSpot for Linux PPC-64.

I think that being able to use IBM JDKs is important, but build.eclipse.org has Oracle JVMs now that it's x86_64

If it's more about the libs than the JRE, I can get Oracle JVMs to fill in the toolchain.xml

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR