Re: [cbi-dev] Building with bree-libs causes a problem in org.eclipse.jdt.compiler.tool

No. How Tycho looks for jars is coded in java.

Is this a requirement to be able to compile against IBM JDK? I know that
compiling against IBM JDK 1.4 resulted in some discrepancies in
generated class files compared to Juno, so I wonder if we can assume
Oracle/SUN JDK for now.

Igor